Buying All kinds of Gifts cards and Bitcoin

Friday 28 October 2016

Phyno set to drop new album “The Playmaker” | Unveils cover art


All Phyno’s fans can breathe easy now knowing that he is almost ready to release his sophomore album titled “ The Playmaker “.

The igbo rapper who owns Penthauze has announced the release of his seycond album on social media with the unveiling of the cover art. The album is imminent, expect fire from him because he never fails to deliver.
See the message he posted on social media below.
It’s been a long time coming … My sophomore album ‘THE PLAYMAKER’ drops in a few days. I want to thank all my fans and team all over the world who have supported my music. Special thanks to the media for holding me down. I can’t wait for the world to hear this body of work, let d music speak ????. Love you all . #ThePlaymakerAlbum #Penthauze
zealmatblog

No comments:

Post a Comment